4 Wheel Drive Tractor/Loader
26-45 HP | Day: $200.00 | Week: $800.00 | Month: $2,400.00
46-70 HP | Day: $250.00 | Week: $1,000.00 | Month: $3,000.00
$40 additional fee for attachments without the tractor.
Landscape Rake | Day: $100.00 | Week: $300.00 | Month: $720.00
Rotary Cutter | Day: $200.00 | Week: $550.00 | Month: $1200.00
Core Plug Aerator | Day: $150.00 | Week: $450.00 | Month: $1,200.00
Grader Blade | Day: $90.00 | Week: $270.00 | Month $810.00
Skid Steer Loaders (with bucket)
SSV65 | Day: $190.00 | Week: $760.00 | Month: $2280.00
SSV75 | Day: $225.00 | Week: $900.00 | Month: $2700.00
Skid Steer Attachments
Pallet Fork | Day: $60.00 | Week: $180.00 | Month: $400.00
Post Hole Digger | Day: $200.00 | Week: $600.00 | Month: $1,200.00
Extra Auger Bit | Day: $25.00 | Week: $75.00 | Month: $200.00
Grapple Bucket | Day: $150.00 | Week: $450.00 | Month: $1,350.00
Hydraulic Rotary Cutter | Day: $300.00 | Week: $900.00 | Month: $2,700.00
30-50 HP Compact Backhoe | Day: $280.00 | Week: $840.00 | Month: $2,880.00
20-30 HP Compact Backhoe | Day: $210.00 | Week: $840.00 | Month: $2,520.00
Wheel Loader | Day: $355.00 | Week: $845.00 | Month: $2,450.00
Rubber Track Loader | Day: $325.00 | Week: $1,300.0 | Month: $2,950.00
Plate Tamper | Day: $85.00 | Week: $216.00
3 X 8 Alturnamats (Min of 6) | Day: $13.00 ea| Week: $52.00 ea
U17 (3,814 lb) | Day: $190.00 | Week: $760.00 | Month: $2,280.00
KX040 (9,900 lb) | Day: $275.00 | Week: $1,100.00 | Month: $2,700.00
KX057 (12,600) | Day: $325.00 | Week: $1,300.00 | Month: $3,900.00
Taxes: All rates are subject to local or state applicable taxes.
Rates: Daily - Maximum Machine Hours (8)
Weekly - Maximum Machine Hours (40)
Monthly - Maximum Machine Hours (160)
Rentals to paid in advance.
Delivery and Return: Rates are quoted F.O.B. fixed rates, by zone, will be charged for transportation provided by our truck. Minimum trucking fee is $140.00.
Mid-State Equipment’s Responsibility: To furnish a machine that has been properly maintained and in good running order.
• Furnish a qualified operator.
• Insure normal daily maintenance is performed including but not limited to daily greasing, checking of all fluid levels, changing of all filters and fluid required.
• Responsible for any and all damage and unusual wear tires damage/flats.
• Return machine cleaned, or a cleaning charge will apply.
• All equipment shall be considered “on rental” as long as it is out of Mid -State Equipment’s possession.
• Rental Department must be notified 24 hours in advance to arrange for the termination of your rental. Please note: No rentals will be terminated from 1p.m. Saturday to 7:30a.m. on Monday.
• All of our equipment is chargeable on a time out basis. Our rates are structured to take into account those holidays, rainy days, breakdowns, etc. which interrupt production. Equipment out will be considered “on rental” during these periods unless returned to our yard. The machinery is charged to the customer at the lowest rate schedule (daily, weekly, monthly) applicable.
• All equipment is delivered full of fuel. On return, we will refill the machinery and charge the customer for the fuel that is used.
• There will be a $20.00 charge for units returned without keys.
Prices Subject to Change Without Notice.